Friday, June 20, 2008

Hi there!















So, here i am. The one who decided to pick this series up and make a proper 1-12 release of it.
Since [S.S.S.] seems to be on a hiatus (never was a fan of their work anyway), i just thought, someone out there would like to have the rest of this anime, since the uncensored DVDrips are not completely subbed yet (english subs that is).
Don't expect miracles, i'm an one-man-army, doing this all on my own. I'll try my best to release the episodes as fast as possible so.


Speaking of the actual subbing, i'll state what i'm doing, now:

I got all 12 episodes from [S.S.S.], scripts from [ECA] (spanish subber), some scripts from Nightscream (spanish to english translations), all 12 DVD encodes + the OVA. I'm re-doing all the subs, change the style, correct the "engrish", add notes, and so on. I'm not a native english speaker nor a native japanese speaker, therefore, everything is mainly based on the [S.S.S.] subs. If you find some mistakes, concerning the japanese to english translations, please don't blame me.
I'll collect all suggestions and remodel the .ass subs and posting the improved subtitle file here on my blog. That's why it is a softsub mkv file. You can easily replace the old sub with the new one. I made a word-document "how to do..." and you can download it HERE! (The link can be found on the right of this page, too)


Here are the specs:

Encodes:
Video & Audio: Kodomo_No_Jikan_(DVD_848x480_x264_AC3)
Size: about 260 MB each episode

Subtitles:
File: .ass softsubs
Content: S.S.S, ECA, Nightscream's translations (Thanks for that!),my own work

Hosted: Megaupload

I got a shoutbox, the commentar section is open for everyone, soooo, if you want to ask, talk, whatsoever, feel free to do so!
Suggestions, advices, mistakes i made, and so on, everything please. This is my very first project, bear with me!

No comments: