Monday, May 4, 2009

"Once upon a time in the fansub-world..." or "FLAMEWARS"


















AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

It seems like there's no end to the lasting flamewar between Loli-pop Subs and DmonHiro.
Let me make that clear:
I didn't/don't bear him a grudge, I didn't even go into details, etc, etc.
I'm just saying STOP! now. I put an end to this.
So, to all you people:
Watch for yourself which release suits you best. Maybe download them both and compare, then decide. I really don't mind. It's all about taste in the end.
This whole thing was giving me permanently headaches and this way, subbing/working on projects is no fun. I tell you...
With that been said, I bury the hatchet.
Here DmonHiro, you may wanna take a hit from that one too:











So then, this is the last post/comment/whatsoever regarding this topic/matter. ^_^

No comments: