Monday, May 4, 2009

Episode 03 Release!




















I know the encode is a bit bigger than usual, but I won't sacrifice quality regarding the hardsubbed Karaoke. So, the average size of the encodes will revolve around 350MB.
Don't worry, all 12 episodes will fit nicely on a DVD. Yosh!

Ohhhh and I knew Falce's voice reminded me of someone else....
It's Nia from Toppa Tengen Gurren-Lagann!
Yep, right, the sugary sweet voice that makes you go "AWWWW" all the time!

FALCE <3

P.S:
Some sad news too: DmonHiro appparently can't stop ranting and even now, faked some screenshots of my encodes and upped them as "proof" on Nyaatorrents. Ah well, do whatever you want, as i already stated before, I'm out of this bullshit. This got beyond childish now...


[Loli-pop Subs]_Macademi_Wasshoi!_03_(DVD_x264_852x480_24fps_AAC)_[B98E8763].mkv

Torrent

DDL
(Thanks to pleadingman)

No comments: